To combine Babushka's expert knowledge of social media campaign management, beauty blog relations and taste-maker seeding placement with their understanding of natural skincare to create an innovative and results-orientated word of mouth strategy.
- During a nine week period, Babushka increased Balance Me’s Twitter following by 10%
- On Facebook, Babushka increased weekly ‘likes’ by 147% and weekly comments by 260%
- During the nine week period, Babushka secured 133 pieces of beauty blog coverage via seasonal outreaches and personalised product prescriptions
- The total reach of all blog coverage secured was 1,233,224!
- The increase in beauty vlog coverage resulted in an increase in traffic to the Balance Me website from YouTube of 475%, with 88% of those visiting being new customers
- The increase in blog coverage increased traffic from blog sites to the Balance Me website by 56% in March 13
'We found Babushka to be highly professional, approachable and flexible - they were a pleasure to work with and demonstrated a passion for our brand and an infectious enthusiasm for their area of expertise. Their attention to detail was spot on and delivered a key change in our approach. We’ve also seen a dramatic rise in the number of blog coverage placements, which has definitely resulted in more interest and buzz around our brand. We were most impressed with the increased engagement levels on our social media platforms, and have seen our online community grow and become much more involved with our brand.'
Rebecca Hopkins, Balance Me Co-founder
Over a period of nine months for new brand Bee Good, we secured 229 press clippings with a total reach of 70,390,023. Titles included Marie Claire, YOU, Daily Mail Online, The Telegraph, The Sun, GLAMOUR.com, Press Association and RED.
Through an awards seeding programme we also secured the SHOUT ‘Best Skincare Product’ award 2014; two ‘Highly Commended' accolades in the Beauty Awards; ‘Best New Brand’ in the CEW Beauty Awards 2015; Shortlisted for Yours ‘Anti-ageing Beauty Awards’ 2015; 'Best Facemask 2017' in Top Sante and more - the brand now has over 17 awards and accolades.
The 24K Bio Gold collection - a superior anti-oxidant which effectively blocks away free radicals to help skin defy signs of ageing.
Over a period of six months, we gained Bio-Essence over 603 pieces of press coverage, blog posts and social mentions and key publications such as Grazia, S Magazine, The Daily Mail, Women's Fitness, Really Ree, Top Sante and Weddings Ideas Magazine.
By working with influencers and developing seeding programmes, we reached over 29,905,882 people and their hero product was shortlisted for 'Best New Skincare Product' in the Pure Beauty Awards 2017.